So much of relationships come down to a good fit. Think about any relationship you have – whether it’s with your significant other, coworker, friend, physician, pet, or otherwise. What makes this relationship work (or not work) for you? A large part of it is the intangible, but very real ‘fit.’
How do you know we’ll be a good fit for each other?
In my experience, I find that the coaching relationship works best for clients who:
- Understand that there are no quick fixes when it comes to their own wellness
- Are committed to keeping a regular appointment at a set date and time
- Are willing to do some serious work to make change that will be sustainable for the long term
- Are done looking for excuses and ready to get their hands dirty
- Have a sense of humor and can laugh at themselves and at me
- Are open to trying new things (schedules, foods, exercises, routines)
- Are ready to look more at what they CAN do instead of what they CAN’T do
If you are ready to do this, let’s talk. I want to learn about you, know what your hobbies are, what your family is like, what your favorite movie is, what your goals for wellness are, and how we can get you there.